This section contains information about the processing by Euromedical S.r.l. (hereinafter the “Company”) of personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) concerning its website users, Doctors or Health Care Professionals, (hereinafter the “Data Subject” or the “User”), that submit a registration form to obtain further information about the Company’s products, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
Data Controller, according to the GDPR, is Euromedical S.r.l., with head office in San Zeno Naviglio (BS) – Italy, which can be contacted for any clarification and or request or for the exercise of Data Subject’s rights at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The Data processed through the Company’s web site are exclusively common data, necessary only to identify Users (including name, surname, e-mail address, Hospital or Body to which they belong).
The Data Controller adopts all the appropriate security measures apt to avoid unauthorized access, dissemination, modification or destruction of the Data, as specified below. The processing is performed by paper and electronic means, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to its purposes.
Processing legal basis
The Data Controller processes the Data Subject’s Data should one of the following occur:
- the website’s User gave his consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
- the processing is necessary to pursue the Data Subject’s legitimate interest (i.e. to access to the Company’s website section dedicated to Euromedical’s products).
Data are processed only at the Data Controller head office. In any case, Data processing takes place only within the Italian territory.
The Data Controller shall process and store Data for the entire period required to achieve the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, for a period no longer than 5 years. The User has the right to ask the Data Controller specific information on the storage period of his Data. At the end of the storage period, the Data will be deleted. Therefore, rights to access, delete, rectify and the portability of Data cannot be exercised anymore.
Purpose of processing
Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to authorize the access to the Company’s products sheets by the Data Subject, in his quality as Doctor or Health Care Professional and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Rights of the Users
All Data Subjects are entitled to exercise the rights provided for by articles 15-21 of the GDPR, with reference to the Data.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw, in every moment, the consent previously given;
- oppose to the Data processing, for reasons connected with his particular situation (to be specified in the request);
- access to his Data and ask for a copy;
- verify the accuracy of the Data and ask for their rectification;
- obtain the cancellation of his Data;
- imit the Data processing;
- obtain the Data transfer to another Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint.
In order to exercise the rights as listed above the Data Subject must send a request to the Data Controller’s email address as specified in this document.
For specific issues, questions, requests or complaints, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org